My son was admitted for an accidental overdose. This is one of a parent’s biggest fears. It was the worst day of my life. Montana was there. He knew his job. He was very competent and that eased my fear, but he was so much more than that. In those first few critical hours, I asked the same questions over and over again. Montana explained the answers with compassion and kindness like it was the first time I had asked. He cared. He created an environment that eased my mind as I knew my son was being cared for by someone who truly was in it with us, even though he had never met us before. Words cannot describe what this man did for me and my family on that horrible morning and day. We were truly blessed to have Montana there the morning we showed up. Also, after working an exhausting night as he was leaving, instead of heading for the door, he came and sat by me in the waiting room, he encouraged me and reminded me to get some sleep and take care of myself. I will never forget him.